How do our customers feel about the job that we do? We have had hundreds of satisfied customers. In a Diamond Certified survey, out of 212 of our past clients surveyed, 98% would use us again! And on a scale of 1-10 in terms of overall satisfaction of the completed work, with 10 being the most satisfied, we averaged a score of 9.2. We continue to strive for perfection.
What do our customers really have to say about Pro-Staff Painting? We will let them do the talking! The following comments are customer responses from research that American Ratings Corporation conducted between 3/10/05 and 6/20/09. Customer last names have been initialized for privacy.
- Everything: their ability to come up with color schemes, the quality of the materials they used, and the manner in which they did the job was just wonderful. Pro-Staff’s attention to detail was great. The crew was very respectful of our space. – Chuck F.
- The painters performed their work quickly and neatly, and also picked up after themselves. – Neil S.
- Three of the best things about Pro-Staff Painting: the quality of their work, their creativity, and their responsiveness – Toby S.
- They are professional, and they do everything right. – Ann C.
- It’s such a long list. They kept their time and budget commitments, and they were extremely easy to work with at all levels. Duane and Bette were nice, professional, and they had a good staff. They knew what they were doing. – Judy J.
- We’ve used Pro-Staff Painting’s services since they first opened their business. We’ve gotten to know them really well. Duane, Bette, and the entire staff are wonderful people. – Alice S.
- Both Bette and Duane were very patient and helpful in choosing the paint colors. When we had trouble deciding, they worked hard to find the one that fit us best. – Charles L.
- Bette and Duane are very patient and wonderful. Bette had a good eye for color and led me in the right direction when I didn’t know what color to paint my kitchen. I am so glad I chose them. – Charlene C.
- Duane was there everyday making sure everyone was working hard and having fun. He holds his crew to the highest standards and did a lot of hands-on work himself. Duane knows what he’s doing. –Dan B.
- I liked that Duane and Bette were on-site everyday in the morning, taking a look at everything, debriefing the staff, and checking if we were happy. – Sandra S.
- The owners were just wonderful, and the staff was very conscientious. They cleaned up after themselves and came back to repair any blemishes. Duane even called me to see if I was satisfied with their work! – Lori P.
Even in recent months, our customers have been ecstatic about the results of using Pro-Staff Painting. On Google Places and Yelp, we have received 5 stars out of 5 stars from every review! Here are excerpts from three of those reviews:
February 11, 2011, on Google Places
- We just got our house painted by Pro-Staff Painting and we are so happy we worked with them! Bette helped us pick colors for the house. While I am good with inside colors I find exterior colors tricky and Bette brought a lot of samples and advised us very well. Pro-Staff is willing to paint swatches and let you look at the color before deciding. The crew was great – they did great prep work and were fast and tidy. Our neighbors have been complimenting us on our new paint job and the new color scheme. They came to San Jose all the way from Redwood City to work on our house. -Neil M.
March 2, 2011, on Yelp
- I would recommend Pro-Staff Painting to anyone needing a paint job. They are very professional and hold themselves to very high standards. When I used them they were fast, efficient, and thorough. The paint job was perfect. Some painters leave small splatters or edges that aren’t completely straight, but not them. I tend to look very closely at these types of things and there was not one spot that I wasn’t completely satisfied with. They have the utmost integrity and will stand by their price quotes and their work. They are not happy with their work unless you are happy with it. I would definitely use Pro-Staff Painting again. If I could give them more stars I would! -Julie F.
April 9, 2011, on Yelp
- In short, I would recommend Pro-Staff Painting to anyone wanting top-notch, professional, affordable, personable, and efficient work done to their home. To elaborate, I called saying that we were in a time crunch and they responded by making an appointment that same day. We were using Pro-Staff Painting to spruce up our home to get ready to sell it. Bette and Duane offered to begin the next day – a Saturday! Bette is an expert at color consulting, and Duane is a true artist, suggesting and then adding fine details that give their work real depth and richness. By the time Duane and his crew were finished, my house looked like a beautiful, color-coordinated, sassy and gorgeous home. They finished all of the work in just 3 days! I got daily compliments from friends and passers-by. Duane even sanded down a couple of boards and patched a small hole on my ceiling, both as favors. Their crew is a good group of people and they all work really well together. They were clean, respectful and professional. Bette and Duane were like good friends who really seemed to care for my home as they would their own. They deserve the highest rating possible. -Julia A.
Hopefully we have painted you a better picture of who we are here at Pro-Staff Painting. Give us a call for a FREE ESTIMATE today!